#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

the media is trying to write my obituary- Wayne Rooney

Wayne Rooney
England national team captain, Wayne Rooney has shot back at his media treatment in th past week, labelling it as ‘disgraceful’. Rooney has been lambasted in the news after The Sun newspaper published pictures of him leaving a party drunk during the international break.
The incident occurred on a day the team was given a night off but it was just days before the team fell to a 2-2 draw against Spain.
He has received criticism from several quarters and even United’s team coach, José Mourinho admitted that the media scrutiny would affect the 31-year old.
His comments came in the post match report after United drew 1-1 with Arsenal. “What’s been going on is disgraceful.
“I love playing for my country and I am proud of my achievements to date – but I have not finished yet.”
“It feels as if the media are trying to write my obituary and I won’t let that happen,”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please leave us a comment to this post

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();